Glue-Free Falsies™ are available in band widths ranging from 26mm to 32mm. The outer edge of each eyelash strip can be trimmed up to 2mm. If you are between sizes, order the next size up and trim your Falsies as needed. Be careful to not trim off the outer edge magnet.
Some factors to consider:
- Most of our customers wear 28mm Glue-Free Falsies™. If you have average-size eyes, the 28mm with likely work for you. However, the size of your eyes is relative. If you have a large face, your eyes may not appear big in comparison to your facial features when in fact they are. Similarly, if you have a small face and features, your eyes will likely also be small, even if they appear large in comparison to the rest of your face.
- You must have some natural eyelashes for the magnets to attach to. Your natural lashes will be sandwiched between the micro-magnets of the Glue-Free Falsies™. Not everyone’s eyelash growth starts at the same place along their eyelid. Most people’s eyelashes start about 8mm from the inner corner of their eye. This is where you want the inner edge of your Glue-Free Falsies™ to be. Even if you have eyelashes all the way to the inner corner of your eye, you do not want your Glue-Free Falsies™ positioned immediately at the inner corner of your eye because they will not be comfortable.
- For some people, it looks best to not have Glue-Free Falsies™ extend all the way to the outer edge of their natural lashes. This will give the illusion of the outer eye angling upwards, similar to the effect of winged eyeliner. If you would like this effect, position your Glue Free Falsies™ about 2mm from the end of your natural eyelash growth at the outer edge of your eye.
Keeping the above factors in mind, use the following instructions to measure your lash line and determine your Glue-Free Falsies™ size:
- Determine which style of Glue-Free Falsies™ you would like to purchase and note the widths available in that style.
- If the style you want is available in 28mm and 30mm, cut a 28mm piece and a 30mm piece of waxed dental floss. Waxed dental floss works best because it is slightly rigid and can be bent into the shape of your eyelid.
- Apply black mascara to your natural lashes and let it dry. This will make it easier to see exactly where your natural lashes are.
- Place each piece of dental floss along your lash line to determine which size will fit best.
- If you are between sizes, select the larger size and trim the outer edge up to 2mm, being careful to not trim off the magnets.